As part of TEACH Magazine’s new Digital Literacy Initiative, we want to know, What Does Digital Literacy mean to you? We are looking for submissions of no more than 500 words explaining how being digitally literate impacts you as an educator, librarian, administrator, or principal, etc. The best entries will be published in an upcoming issue of TEACH! For a chance to be published, please submit your essay by February 29, 2012.
Submit your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
By submitting you agree to the terms and conditions below:
1. TEACH Magazine will have the right to edit submissions as necessary.
2. TEACH Magazine will have the right to not display submissions deemed inappropriate.
3. By submitting material to TEACH Magazine, you agree that TEACH Magazine can display, modify, transmit, distribute or delete your submission without needing prior or further consent from you.
4. Authors who submit their material to us retain their copyrights, but grant TEACH Magazine irrevocable world wide, royalty-free rights to reproduce and distribute their submitted material, and forego any payment or compensation for the submitted material.
5. Authors who submit their material must certify that this material is their own, or, otherwise, give due credit to the author or source of the material and ensure that it does not violate any copyrights.
Filed Under: Blog
About the Author: TEACH is the largest national education publication in Canada. We support good teachers and teaching and believe in innovation in education.